Monday, February 04, 2008

 

Birthday!

My birthday is December 30th and I came back from Zanzibar in so I could spend it with my sister and my niece Sahara. Because everyone had been busy traveling (me from Zanzibar, Jac and Sahara from Cape Town) or meeting Girlie's daddy's family, we vegged a little bit in the morning. (Really I just wanted to show off the baby.) (Click to enlarge)



Of course it's summer in South Africa and the day was stunning. Hot! (seriously HOT!) and sunny. We spent part of the day hitting golf balls at World of Golf, since I'm all about the golfing of late. Here is my sister lining one up on the chipping range:


And here we are having a little break...again, really just showing off the baby (click to enlarge):


And finally, we went to one of our favourite restaurants, Gabianno's, in Nelson Mandela Square, Sandton Centre. It was great to be able to spend my birthday with Jac and my girlie, Sahara. OMG, I can't believe how cute she is!!!!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]