Tuesday, May 01, 2007

 

Hangin out with Baby

I've spent the last few days in Cape Town with my sister and her new little girl, Sahara. It's been interesting and fun for sure. Sahara is gorgeous and hilarious. She is REALLY tiny. You can kind of tell from this picture in her car seat and mommy changing her diaper:


And here is Mommy feeding Sahara with a cup...(it's a top up...I'm not going to show a breast feeding on here)



And because she is new, she sleeps A LOT!




With Aunt E: (she's tiny or I have an enormous head!)

With Mommy: (sorry about the colour...using a flash in the dark)


And here are a couple of her awake: (Sahara, not Jac)

Comments:
Hi Edyn!!!

Beautiful pix of Sahara, Jaco & you!!!! I'm so excited for all of you...I can hardly wait to meet her....I really appreciate being able to see the pix, as it may be a while before she's in Canada!!

Take care...I hope that all is well.

Pax. Sharon (Shaz)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]