Monday, April 30, 2007

 

Hangin' out in London...



As much as I'm supposed to be based in South Africa, it seems I travel a lot out of the country! In early December, I got to London for a week for a workshop at the Slough office. First time I'd been in the new office and overall, very nice. While there I saw a couple of things that were in direct opposition to each other--and pretty funny as a result. Have a look at the pictures below...Slough is a fairly busy are of London but in the middle of a very busy intersection, there is a very traditional English pub. I didn't go in, but it seemed like what I think of when I thiknk of England...in an area of a city that could be any major city in the world:
And a little further on the way back to the hotel, there is a little taste of North America...or almost:



Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]